Saw Blades OSHLUN SAW BLADES General Purpose & Framing Oshlun 6-1/2"x40T ATB Finishing & Framing Saw Blade, 5/8" Hole (Diamond Knockout)
- Super Thin Kerf for Fast Cuts
- Professional Grade C-3 Carbide
- Expansion Slots to Prevent Warping
- Anti-Kickback Tooth Design
- Aggressive Hook Angle
- Heat Vents for Cooler Operation
- Precision Ground Carbide Tips
- Super thin kerf for fast cuts
- Professional grade carbide
- Heat vents for cooler operation
- Anti-kickback tooth design
- Expansion slots to prevent warping
Oshlun finishing and framing blades have been designed for the cleanest cutting of all types of hardwood, softwood, particle board, and plywood with various portable saws, including worm drives. They feature a super thin kerf, anti-kickback tooth design for added safety, and heat vents for cooler operation resulting in extended blade life. The long-lasting micro grain carbide is precision ground to ensure the smoothest possible cut.
Three $5.00 OFF Sharpening Coupons Included with purchase.