Saw Blades AMANA TOOL Combination Rip & Crosscut Amana 10" x 50T Combination Rip & Crosscut Saw Blade - $15.00 OFF Sharpening Offer Included
Combination Ripping & Crosscut Saw Blades
Where one blade must do almost everything ripping and crosscutting hardwood and softwood, cutting plywood this blade is a good choice. It is in the traditional combination-blade configuration, with a flat-top tooth and 4 alternate top bevel teeth in groupings of five. The large gullets at the raker tooth allow deep cuts with improved chip ejection.
- Great for crosscutting and ripping hardwood, softwood, and plywood.
- Extra large carbide tips providing more resharpenings.
- Massive tool steel plate, with laser cut expansion slots allowing the blade to expand and contract from heat preventing warpage.
- Extra large carbide teeth provide more resharpenings.
- 15 Degree hook 4ATB +1 Raker Grind in groupings of 5. Carbide teeth alternate left and right with the 5th tooth straight
- Tension rings which maintains the blades straightness under stress of operation