Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Rip Blades Woodworker II - Glue Line Rip 12" 20 Tooth WOODWORKER II Saw Blade For FAST RIP of Thick Hardwood Without Burning
These Forrest dedicated rip blades yield surprisingly smooth cuts right from the saw machine. Use them for ripping any thickness soft or hard wood.
- 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
- Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Ends scratchy saw cuts
- Ends second-step finishing
- Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
- Use 20T version for fastest feed or for 3" thick dense exotic species. ATB Teeth diagram
- Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
- RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
- Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
- Optional thin-kerf 3/32˝ width blades are available in 10˝ diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material.
Now offering Concentrated SUPER BRITE Saw Blade Cleaner which quickly cleans pitch and grime from all types of saw blades and router bits for only $14.99. One 16 oz.. concentrate makes over 2-1/2 gallons when diluted as per instructions. Can be continually reused. Comes with convenient spray applicator, full instructions and MSDA sheet (Material Safety Data Sheet).