Router Bits CMT Classical Ogee Bits CMT Classical Ogee Bit, 1/4-Inch Shank, 5/32-Inch Radius, Carbide-Tipped
CMT’s classical ogee bits feature an inverted ogee profile, with the concave edge adjacent to the upper surface of the workpiece. A vertical bead was added to separate the curves and creates an eye-catching shape.
Shop tips: for best results, multiple passes are recommended.
- 1-1/8-Inch Diameter, 1/2-Inch Cutting Length.
- Inverted ogee profile on your workpiece, with the concave edge adjacent to the upper surface.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).