Hole Saws CMT Multi-Purpose Hole Saw 550 Series CMT Carbide Tipped Center Drill with 1/2 Shank for Multi-Purpose Hole Saws
- Perfect round back plate.
- Fast & easy center drill change.
- Large chip clearance slots.
Long lasting construction grade carbide Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a longer cutting life. Secured tooth technology is a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
CMT's carbide-tipped multi-purpose hole saws are mentioned by WoodWorker's Journal at the following link.
- 25/64-Inch hexagonal shank. Fits hole saws featuring a diameter from 1-1/4 to 13-Inch
- Drill is easily fastened into the hole saw and is easily removed thanks to our innovative patented system
- No additional tools needed to remove the drill
- Total length 7-5/64-Inch