Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Dado King Sets Forrest 8"x24T 29/32" width Dado-King Set with Case - OUT OF STOCK
DADO KING Dado Sets have no equal! The 24 C-4 carbide tips on each trim saw are twice as many as most competitors, and the 4 C-4 carbide tips on each chipper are also twice as many as most competitors.
"Forrest Manufacturing Co. makes the only dado set with a negative hook on all its teeth, including chippers. This effectively makes the teeth cut 'up' into the wood, even when used on a tablesaw. It was the only set that cut the oak-veneered plywood without tearout and it also gave a perfectly flat bottom with a discreet little scribe"
See Fine Woodworking, July/August, 1991, p. 59
"...ruled in nearly every category of our tests"
Better Homes and Gardens, September, 2003, p. 94
Advantages of the DADO KING:
- Perfect flat-bottom grooves - not staggered steps or round bottoms like a wobble-dado leaves!
- Cuts in all directions - rip, cross-cut, miter, any depth
- Cuts all sized grooves - 1/4" through 29/32" increments
(Set of magnetic adjusting shims also included)
- Super-hard carbide - gives up to 300% longer life, especially on plywoods and abrasive particle boards
- FORREST DADO KING SETS INCLUDE (with the exception of #DK0824316):
- Blade runner plastic carrying case (except 12" size and DK0824316)
- Two 24 tooth, carbide-tipped trim saw blades.
- Four 1/8" kerf, 4 tooth chippers.
- One 1/16" kerf, 4 tooth chipper.
- One 3/32" kerf, 4 tooth chipper.
- Two each of .010, .012, .015 magnetic shims.
DADO-KING SETS ARE IN STOCK FOR QUICK SHIPMENT!