Router Bits CMT Carbide Tipped Straight Bits CMT Straight Bit, 1/2-Inch Shank, 3/8-Inch Diameter
If you are looking to get the most out of your time and money through more efficient production, but want nothing less than a beautiful clean edge on your finished piece, then you definitely must include CMT straight bits in your collection. These razor-sharp, double-faced cutters perfectly synthesize the characteristics and advantages that define quality CMT products.
Made of special Fatigue Proof® steel and micrograin carbide, our straight bits can withstand even the heaviest work load and still give you a smooth, precise cut every time. You also get exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting. The surface of all CMT bits is protected with our trademark orange non-stick PTFE to help keep the bit from collecting resin, pitch and other residue.
Every bit is submitted to strict quality tests to guarantee perfect cutting tolerance, balance and concentricity. CMT bits allow production on an industrial scale using a variety of plywood, composites and natural woods.
- 1-1/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2-7/8 Inch Length, 2 Cutting Edges
- Smooth and precise cut Exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting
- To be used on wood and wood composites
- Makes right-angle joints, box joints, mortise and tenons, rabbets, union, tongue and groove joints
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)