Hole Saws CMT Multi-Purpose Hole Saw 550 Series CMT Multipurpose Hole Saw with 3-1/2" Diameter, Hexagonal Shank
- Perfect round back plate.
- Fast & easy center drill change.
- Large chip clearance slots.
Long lasting construction grade carbide Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a longer cutting life. Secured tooth technology is a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
CMT's carbide-tipped multi-purpose hole saws are mentioned by WoodWorker's Journal at the following link.
- Cut ceramic tiles, wood, MDF, Trespa, plastics, plasterboard, soft bricks, lime bricks and more. Fast and easy change.
- Long lasting construction grade carbide to provide a 10x longer cutting life.
- Secured tooth technology to prevent breakage during impact with hard materials.
- Fast lock in one click. Fast drilling in all conditions. Fast bore enlargement thanks to the center drill which can fit two hole saws.
- Plug is effortlessly removed thanks to the innovative slots. For use with CMT center drill 550-HS1, 550-HW1, 550-HS2, 550-HW2, 550-DB1.