Micro-Jig Products MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit (14-Degree by 1/2")
Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves. Featuring new soft-grip handles.
Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems.
- Breakthrough dovetail clamp arm design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves allowing you to clamp virtually anywhere
- Universally compatible only with 1/2" 14-Degree Router Bits
- Build tall, stable fences and infeed tables for your table saw
- Create a versatile dovetail clamp table with dog holes and many other work bench extensions
- Make the 2-in-1 Straight Edge Guide to square ends of boards quickly and easily
New MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit
MICROJIG’s exclusive MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit makes the MATCHFIT system faster and easier to use than ever before.
- Rout incredibly clean dovetail grooves and requires less sanding
- Perfect fit for the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp system
- Evacuate chips and dust, reducing friction, and heat, resulting in cleaner cuts.
- 14°, ½” profile with unique rounded corners for smoother grooves
- Router collet safety line shows how deep into the collet the bit should be
The MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit is designed especially for the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps and dovetail hardware. Although it mills the same 14 degree, ½ inch profile as a standard dovetail bit, its unique design automatically rounds over the sharp top shoulders creating incredibly clean dovetail grooves and virtually eliminating the need for sanding. Experience the difference supreme engineering and attention to detail make.