These trim and cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blades give scratch-free POLISHED cuts on wood. Crosscut up to 2" thick. Rip up to 1" thick. They have 30° alternate top bevel (ATB) with a 5° face hook on 10" diameters and small, and 20° ATB on 12" diameters and larger.
We also offer the TCG (triple chip grind) used by Mr. Sawdust for cutting a variety of material. Available in 8", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" size blades.
The WOODWORKER I saw blade is made with double-hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide for extended life between sharpenings and reduced yearly sharpening costs.
Note: Our stiffener is strongly recommended to be used against the outside of the blade for the smoothest cuts
The thin-kerf design of the WOODWORKER I saw blade:
- Saves 1/4 wood loss on each cut
- Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw
- Reduced "Jump In" for better "Pull-Control"
- Eliminates bottom splintering on radial crosscuts
- With new 30° ATB tooth style this blade completely stops all bottom and top splintering on ply veneers on both radial and table saw machines