Saw Blades AMANA TOOL Glue Line Rip Amana 10" x 30T Glue Line Rip Saw Blade - $15.00 OFF Sharpening Offer Included
Amana Glue Line Ripping Saw Blades
- 10" to 14"
- 22 degree Hook
- Trip Chip (TCG) Grind
Rip then glue up. With these exceptional blades, there's no need for sanding or jointing after the cut. The precision triple-chip grind & extra-high hook angle allow aggressive feed rates, yet produces an extra-smooth cut finish. The thick plate minimizes vibration.
Use on table saws, sliding table saw, single and gang-rip operations.
- Rip then glue ip, no need for sanding.
- 10 Inch x 30 Teeth Triple Chip grind.
- 22 Degree Hook Massive tool steel plate, with laser cut expansion slots allowing the blade to expand and contract from heat preventing warpage.
- Extra large carbide teeth provide more resharpenings.
- Copper Plugs to reduce noise and vibration during operation.
- Tension rings which maintains the blades straightness under stress of operation.