Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Rip Blades Woodworker II - Glue Line Rip 10"x30T Woodworker II Saw Blade 1/8" THICK KERF - OUT OF STOCK
These Forrest dedicated rip blades yield surprisingly smooth cuts right from the saw machine. Use them for ripping any thickness soft or hard wood.
- 20° Face Hook for easy feed.
- Our DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Ends scratchy saw cuts
- Ends second-step finishing
- Ends cutting 1/16˝ oversize to allow for RESURFACING
- Use 20T version for fastest feed or for 3" thick dense exotic species. ATB Teeth diagram
- Side wobble is held to .001˝ - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
- RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time.
- Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
- Optional thin-kerf 3/32˝ width blades are available in 10˝ diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material.