Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Blades for Finger Joints, Square Cut Box Joints, Rabbets, Grooves, & Dovetails 10"x40T Custom WW II #1 Grind for SQUARE (Flat Bottom) CUT, Box Joints THICK KERF
Perfect for Cutting Finger Joints, Rabbets and Grooves!
- Two or four reversible, interlocking 8" blades. With 24 teeth each and a standard 5/8" bore, blades reverse to make 1/4" and 3/8" cuts and 3/16" and 5/16" cuts (Non-standard bores also available.)
- Precision cutting for fine joinery. Create quality finger or box joints for jointing two pieces of wood at right angles.
- Excellent for cutting rabbets (grooves). Great for doors, casement windows, window frames, accommodating panels in furniture construction and other woodworking applications. Can also be used for grooving plastics.
- Solid performance. Like all Forrest blades, the 2-Piece & 4-Piece Finger Joint Sets have high-grade carbide tips and are hand straightened. Exceptional perimeter concentricity produces a flat bottom groove.
- Long life. The propietary grinding techniques Forrest employs produce blades that last up to 300% longer between sharpenings. Affordable, state-of-the-art, in-factory sharpening services are available when needed.
- For craftsmen who want the best! These are the only American-made, high quality finger joints sets on the market today. Ideal for fine woodworking applications and professional shops.
Choose the Customized Woodworker II with the #1 Grind for cutting flat bottom grooves, finger joints, tenons, or a dedicated rip.
For Dovetails, choose your angle and left or right tilt with the Custom Woodworker II Dovetail blade.
Custom Woodworker II for square cut box and finger joints. Produces 1/8" kerf grooves.
Now offering Concentrated SUPER BRITE Saw Blade Cleaner which quickly cleans pitch and grime from all types of saw blades and router bits for only $14.99. One 16 oz.. concentrate makes over 2-1/2 gallons when diluted as per instructions. Can be continually reused. Comes with convenient spray applicator, full instructions and MSDA sheet (Material Safety Data Sheet).