Router Bits CMT Flush Trim Bits CMT 3/4" Diameter x 1" Cutting Length 2-Flute Super Duty Flush Trim Router Bit (1/4" Shank)
CMT has designed a series of truly indispensable bits available in a wide range of sizes for your woodworking needs. For precision work on laminates or quick template work with excellent finishing.
Shop tips: these bits are excellent for making through mortise. Use a straight bit (711.130.11) to groove the area to make the through mortise. With a drill bit (517.130.31) bore a hole through the wood at one end of the groove. Turn the workpiece over to finish the mortise. Use a flush trim bit with a cutting length slightly longer than the fillet, following the groove made on the opposite side of the workpiece with the ball bearing guide.
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Diameter, 2-29/32 Inch Length.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges and negative shear angle design for long-lasting performance.
- For flush trimming on both natural wood and laminates.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy and efficient template work.
- Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping.