Router Bits CMT Pattern Bits CMT Pattern Bit with Bearing, 1/2-Inch Shank, 3/4-Inch Diameter, Carbide-Tipped
Whether you are a full time professional or a part time woodworking enthusiast, discover the unlimited possibilities of template routing with a CMT pattern bit. Pair up these double fluted bits with your choice of template to produce cabinet and furniture pieces, signs, toys and any other creative projects. Carbide tipped to last longer, CMT pattern bits are equipped with top bearing for working with the bearing above the wood piece. This gives you a clear view of what you are routing so you can work confidently and accurately.
Safety tips: make sure your router is in top condition. The template must be securely fastened to the work piece. When choosing a bit, carefully consider the thickness of the template and all the implications of the cut. Opt for the shortest bit possible for the project you are working on.
- 1-1/2-Inch Cutting Length, 3-1/4-Inch Length, Equipped with Bearing
- Smooth and precise cut Exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges
- To be used on softwod, hardwood and wood composites
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)