Router Bits CMT Round Nose Bits CMT Round Nose Bit, 1/2-Inch Shank, 1/2-Inch Radius, Carbide-Tipped
Designed for professional sign and cabinet makers. Use the round nose to make decorative doors, drawer fronts, signs or add a design to any other creative project. Features two carbide-tipped cutting edges which, provides a smooth cut in wood and wood products.
CMT Round Nose Bit, 1/2-Inch Shank, 1/2-Inch Radius, Carbide-Tipped
# Cutting Edges:
Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $49!
This item qualifies for $6.00 flat rate shipping to the lower 48 states
- 1 Inch Cutting Diameter, 1-1/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2-7/8-Inch Length
- To be used for making grooves on wood and wood products
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)