Router Bits CMT Panel Pilot Bits CMT Panel Pilot Bit with Guide, 1/4-Inch Diameter with 1/4-Inch Shank
How long do you spend making openings in paneling, drywall, siding, doors or windows? With the CMT panel pilot bit, the job just got quicker. The point plunges smoothly and easily and the carbide edges cut clean and fast. All of this adds up to accurate cuts in less time and with less effort - great for trimming Formica®, veneer and other laminates.
Safety tips: Always use extra caution when working near electrical outlets and boxes - always disconnect the current. Make sure the bit does not go so deep as to cut the wires.
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 2-1/2-Inch Cutting Length.
- The bit point plunges smoothly and easily, the carbide-tipped edge cuts clean and fast.
- PTFE-coated to protect the bit against resin, pitch and other residue.
- Make openings in paneling, drywall, siding, doors or windows quickly.
- Great for trimming formica, veneer and other laminates.