Router Bits CMT Chamfer Bits CMT 45 degree Chamfer Bit, 1/2-Inch Shank, Carbide-Tipped
CMT chamfer bits can cut clean, accurate bevels and chamfers and are great for edge work or for making perfectly aligned multi-sided containers, boxes and other decorative projects. See illustration below for examples. Can be used for working larger scale projects such as beams and columns with excellent results.
CMT 45 degree Chamfer Bit, 1/2-Inch Shank, Carbide-Tipped
# Cutting Edges:
Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $49!
This item qualifies for $6.00 flat rate shipping to the lower 48 states
- Bits feature Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating?, Anti-kickback Design, Equipped with a bearing.
- 45° Bevel angle, 5/8" cutting depth. Total diameter is 1-3/4".
- Perfect for building beautiful planters, boxes and any other multi-sided pieces.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide? cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine?).