Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Combination Rip & Cross Cut Woodworker II 12"x48T Woodworker II, 5/8" Hole - $15.00 OFF Sharpening Offer Included
With this one all-purpose blade, you can rip and crosscut 1" - 2" rockhards and softwoods resulting in a smooth-as-sand surface. Ply-veneers of oak and birch will crosscut with NO BOTTOM SPLINTER at moderate feed rates.
Features of the WOODWORKER II saw blade:
- 20° face hook for easy feed
- Double-hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide will give up to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Ends blade changing (one blade does rip, combo and crosscut)
- Ends scratchy saw cuts
- Ends second-step finishing
- Ends cutting 1/16" oversize to allow for resurfacing
- Buy and Sharpen ONE blade instead of 3: (24T Rip, 50T Combination, 80T Crosscut)
- Use 30T version if ripping mostly 2" - 3" thick hardwoods
- Side wobble is held to .001" - with other brands .004/.010 is common!
- RAISE the blade for THICK woods. LOWER the blade for THIN woods and get perfect cuts every time
- Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result.. .no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
- Optional thin-kerf 3/32" width blades are available in 10" diameter for EASIER CUTTING with minimum power saw machines. They also remove 25% less material
NEW! JUST ARRIVED! FRESH OFF THE LINE!
The new 48 tooth Woodworker II 12 inch, 1/8" thick kerf saw blade. More teeth with a 25 degree ATB for much cleaner cross cuts across the grain. Use it for ripping too! THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION BLADE!
Three $5.00 OFF Sharpening Coupons Included with purchase.