Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Plastic Cutting No-Melt NO-MELT Saw Blade
NO-MELT carbide-tipped saw blades are designed for cutting sheet plastic without chipping or melting.
- Specially designed for cutting single or multiple stacked sheets of plastic without chipping or melting these materials
- Particularly suitable for acrylics, delrins, ABS (Cycolac), styrenes, PVC, and both high and low melt nylons
- Specially engineered side clearances on the carbide teeth significantly reduce and in many cases, totally eliminate any formation of melted burrs or buildup of residue on cross-sawn sections of plastic materials
- Double-hard, 40% stronger C-4 Carbide yields 50% to 300% longer life between sharpenings
- Reduced yearly sharpening costs
- Less machine downtime
- Improved labor efficiency
- Fewer blades required
- The large number of carbide teeth with a special modified triple-chip-grind (#11 tooth style) allows fast feeding of brittle acrylics with no chipping
MOST NO-MELT BLADES ARE IN STOCK FOR QUICK SHIPMENT!