Router Bits CMT Flush Trim Bits CMT 3/8" Diameter x 1" Cutting Length 2-Flute Flush Trim Router Bit (1/4" Shank)
CMT has designed a series of truly indispensable bits available in a wide range of sizes for your woodworking needs. For precision work on laminates or quick template work with excellent finishing.
Shop tips: these bits are excellent for making through mortise. Use a straight bit (711.130.11) to groove the area to make the through mortise. With a drill bit (517.130.31) bore a hole through the wood at one end of the groove. Turn the workpiece over to finish the mortise. Use a flush trim bit with a cutting length slightly longer than the fillet, following the groove made on the opposite side of the workpiece with the ball bearing guide.
- 3/8-Inch Cutting Diameter, 2-11/16-Inch Length, Bearing included
- Super-strength superior steel, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges
- For cutting hardwood/softwood, laminates
- Use on router tables only, not for hand-held routers
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)