Router Bits CMT Roman Ogee Bits CMT Roman Ogee Bit, 1/4-Inch Shank, 5/32-Inch Radius, Carbide-Tipped
The roman ogee may be the most popular edge treatment in woodworking, and it is certainly one of the most beautiful. This bit includes all CMT bit features and produces a perfect rendition of classic design.
Shop tips: for best results, multiple passes are recommended.
- 1-1/8-Inch Diameter, 29/64-Inch Cutting Length
- Appropriate for many classical projects Creates a wavy profile with a bead on the top
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)