Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Cross Cut - Table Saw & Radial Arm Woodworker I 8"x60 WOODWORKER I - TCG Design Used by Mr. Sawdust for Cutting a Variety of Material
These trim and cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blades give scratch-free POLISHED cuts on wood. Crosscut up to 2" thick. Rip up to 1" thick. They have 30° alternate top bevel (ATB) with a 5° face hook on 10" diameters and small, and 20° ATB on 12" diameters and larger.
The WOODWORKER I saw blade is made with double-hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide for extended life between sharpenings and reduced yearly sharpening costs.
Note: Our stiffener is strongly recommended to be used against the outside of the blade for the smoothest cuts
The thin-kerf design of the WOODWORKER I saw blade:
- Saves 1/4 wood loss on each cut
- Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw
- Reduced "Jump In" for better "Pull-Control"
- Eliminates bottom splintering on radial crosscuts
- With new 30° ATB tooth style this blade completely stops all bottom and top splintering on ply veneers on both radial and table saw machines
Wally Kunkel otherwise known as "Mr. Sawdust" helped Forrest design this Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Woodworker I blade for radial arm saws which can be used to cut a variety of different materials. He wrote a book "How to Master the Radial Arm Saw". Follow this link: www.mrsawdust.com/comments.php to learn more.
The TCG (Triple Chip Grind) cuts plastic, wood, laminate flooring and more. Stays sharper longer that ATB blades.
Three $5.00 OFF Sharpening Coupons Included with purchase.