Saw Blades FORREST SAW BLADES Cross Cut - Table Saw & Radial Arm Woodworker I 7"x60T, .090"K, 13/16" Hole w/Mounting Pin Holes WW I for Hammond/Glider Saw
These trim and cross-cut ALL PURPOSE blades give scratch-free POLISHED cuts on wood. Crosscut up to 2" thick. Rip up to 1" thick. They have 30° alternate top bevel (ATB) with a 5° face hook on 10" diameters and small, and 20° ATB on 12" diameters and larger.
The WOODWORKER I saw blade is made with double-hard and 40% stronger C-4 carbide for extended life between sharpenings and reduced yearly sharpening costs.
Note: Our stiffener is strongly recommended to be used against the outside of the blade for the smoothest cuts
The thin-kerf design of the WOODWORKER I saw blade:
- Saves 1/4 wood loss on each cut
- Feeds easily when used for moderate rips and crosscuts on a table saw
- Reduced "Jump In" for better "Pull-Control"
- Eliminates bottom splintering on radial crosscuts
- With new 30° ATB tooth style this blade completely stops all bottom and top splintering on ply veneers on both radial and table saw machines
7" x 60 Tooth ATB, .090"K, 13/16" Hole w/Mounting Pin Holes Woodworker I for Hammond/Glider Saw.
Now offering Concentrated SUPER BRITE Saw Blade Cleaner which quickly cleans pitch and grime from all types of saw blades and router bits for only $14.99. One 16 oz.. concentrate makes over 2-1/2 gallons when diluted as per instructions. Can be continually reused. Comes with convenient spray applicator, full instructions and MSDA sheet (Material Safety Data Sheet).